A community serves as a strong foundation for a project’s success in the crypto and web 3 industries, and large crypto businesses already invest a lot of attention on creating an active community. A thriving community can be used as a low-cost marketing tool to get the word out about your cryptocurrency project to prospective clients.
Telegram groups are recognized as one of the best social platforms for creating a crypto community because of their speed, adaptability, and security. Many well-known cryptocurrency influencers and projects use their Telegram channels to interact with their target market.
The messaging service can aid in promoting your bitcoin project, gaining more followers, educating your community, and fostering the natural expansion of your brand and community. These are just a handful of the reasons why crypto telegram groups is so beloved by the crypto community.
Telegram Statistics to Be Aware Of
Between December 2017 and April 2022, there were 320 million new monthly active users on the platform. which represents a user increase of more than 270%. Telegram is the sixth most popular instant messaging app as of January 2022.
41% of users of the chat app are between the ages of 14 and 34, making them slightly younger than average.
Basics of the Telegram Community
Telegram groups: A group on Telegram is a community. Groups on Telegram can have up to 200,000 members and can be either public or private.
Telegram channels: Telegram channels are similar to groups, with the exception that only administrators can publish messages and that channels are meant for broadcasting. A Telegram channel with no user cap can be connected to a Telegram group.
Messages that have been pinned can be found at the top of the group by admins and users with the appropriate permissions. Telegram Passport: The Telegram Passport function is fantastic for storing regularly used important papers that may be retrieved when KYC is required.
Why Is Telegram So Well-Liked for Marketing Cryptocurrencies?
The Following Are Some Benefits of Using Telegram for Your Crypto Community
- If your followers already have a telegram crypto groups account, all they need to do to join the group for your project is tap or click the invitation link.
- You can incorporate bots into your channel to help with administration by offering features like games, automatic responses, payment, and automated moderation. To help your community members learn more about your brand, you can pin messages with links.
- Managing a Telegram community is straightforward; from the settings page, channel managers may edit data, delete messages, prohibit users, add new moderators, and more.
- Your team members are able to respond quickly to comments and questions from your community.
- Ten effective Telegram marketing techniques for cryptocurrency groups.
- Establish definite community rules.
- Establish precise, succinct rules for your Telegram group, and rigorously adhere to these rules in your neighborhood. You must have clear rules since they support a positive atmosphere in your neighborhood.
Keep an eye on the conversations and activities, and if you see that a user is not abiding by the rules, send them a private message informing them of the issue or remove them from your community for persistent infractions.
Other Sites, Advertise Your Telegram Channel
Create a strategy for reaching out to your Telegram community. On your corporate website, blogs, news releases, and social media pages, provide a Telegram invite link. Additionally, you can participate in crypto groups and forums pertinent to your industry and provide links to your groups whenever possible without risking being flagged as spam.
You can also get in touch with the administrators of the website or forum and ask for permission to promote your cryptocurrency club on their system. Have a dedicated budget for outreach because certain platforms might let you promote your community for free while others would require paid advertising for channel marketing.
To boost your community’s internet presence, you can also add it to public Telegram directories. Furthermore, adding your brand to these directories won’t take much of your time or money.
It’s time for you to start and expand your own community now that you know how Telegram can help you construct a strong community and the steps to take. To create your team, you can work with in-house community managers, but keep in mind that it might get pricey because you’ll need to pay for tools and hire a lot of people.