OTT or Over the Top platforms are rapidly becoming a new form of entertainment. Be it Disney+Hotstar or Amazon Prime Video, most of the households are going for OTT channels to watch their favourite shows. While Hotstar and Prime Video lead the OTT world, there are many regional OTT channels which have a good audience.
Every OTT platform has its set subscription fee. Taking multiple OTT subscriptions can burn a hole in your pocket every month. And unfortunately, not all OTT platforms have similar kind of content. So, what can you do if you wish to watch various shows or movies from different platforms at an affordable rate? Well, don’t worry! We have a solution.
Read on to know how you can get 15 OTT platforms for just Rs.149!
15 OTT platforms for just Rs. 149
If you wish to get 15 OTT platforms for Rs. 149, Airtel Xstream is the answer for you. You must be wondering what is Airtel Xstream? Let us elaborate.
What is Airtel Xstream?
Airtel Xstream is the ultimate platform to fulfill all your entertainment needs. With this mobile app, you can get access to TV shows, OTT shows, movies, and more from 15 different OTT channels. Here’s the list of the OTT channels you will get access to with Airtel Xstream app:
- Epic ON
- Social Swag
With Airtel Xstream Premium pack for just Rs. 149, you can get access to all the above-mentioned channels for 30 days! You can watch this content on your phone or binge it on the big screen using the cast option.
Who can access Airtel Xstream app?
Anyone who has a prepaid, postpaid, broadband, and DTH connection can use Airtel Xstream app. If you have done a mobile phone recharge for Rs. 199 and above, you can access the app. Make sure you register in the app using your Airtel number only. If you don’t have an Airtel number, but have a broadband or DTH recharge, login using the broadband and DTH registered phone number.
Note: If you are using mobile data to access Airtel Xstream, make sure you are using Airtel mobile data to stream on the app.
Where can I buy Airtel Xstream Rs. 149 subscription?
If you wish to buy this lucrative combo, you can use the Airtel Thanks app for the same. The Airtel Thanks app is a prepaid and broadband recharge app. Follow the below steps:
- Download the latest version of the Airtel Thanks app.
- Register and open the app on your phone.
- Head to the ‘Shop’ section of the app. This section is available for both Airtel and Non-Airtel users. Here, you can shop for Airtel products or financial services like digigold, personal loan, insurance etc. You can also purchase subscriptions for various platforms at discounted prices in this section.
- Once you are in the Shop section, scroll down to find ‘entertainment’ icon. Locate ‘Xstream Premium Pack’ tile and tap on the same.
- You will see various Premium pack plans for Airtel Xstream. Choose the first one which costs Rs.149 and has a validity for 30 days. Generally, this pack costs Rs.999. Rs. 149 is a discounted price.
- Now scroll down to the end of the page and tick the checkbox for sharing your details with Airtel.
- Tap on ‘Buy Now.’
- Post this, you need to complete payment for the same. You will receive the payment link soon on your phone via SMS.
- Click on the link and complete the payment using any one mode of payment.
- And that’s it! Your subscription will be active.
- You can download the Airtel Xstream app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Login with the same number and enjoy endless content from 15 OTT channels for a whole month in just Rs. 149! Now that’s called a smart buy!