Testosterone is a steroid hormone that is present both in male and female. It has significant functions in male but not in females also it is extensively present in males and in very low amounts in females.
It is a male sex hormone that produces in male testicles , this hormone is responsible for the sexual characters, features, puberty and male fertility and so many other body functions.
In some men the testosterone level is not great so there are certain ways by which you can increase your testosterone levels
- By opting a healthy daily routine and lifestyle- it helps in maintaining the proper functioning of endocrine system and proper body balance for good hormonal release , avoid taking alcohol and other steroids it may cause an adverse effects on testosterone and sperm quality
Make sure you are eating good food, have proper exercise routine, don’t take stress, enjoy life and join laughter clubs to boost up your testosterone levels
- There are so many testosterone supplements that occur naturally you can take them as well as natural supplements have no or may be very less side effects until you are allergic to it orif you feel anything wrong after taking it do avoid it. And consult first before taking it.
You can take Ashwagandha , ginger as they help in reducing stress and hence actively increase production of luteinizing hormone and ultimately testosterone levels. This also acts as a muscle booster which helps you out in building muscles.
- A good sleep is very much necessary for proper body balance and function and for hormone production and regulations
According to some studies it is found that those who sleep less than 7 hours have borderline testosterone level
So a good sleep of without stress is as important as your routine and diet
- It is observed that those who have deficiency of some vitamins and minerals also have low level of testosterone
Some minerals like zinc and vitamins like vitamin d etc have the capability to boost up the testosterone levels
In the market such supplements are available. You can take it after proper prescription.
- As we know that stress level in human is increasing day by day and stress is one the major reason behind the imbalancing of hormones
So it’s important to take care of yourself if you want proper balance of hormones Inside your body
- Do proper exercise, yoga and meditation to calm your mind for proper brain functioning and hormone production
- Take proper balanced diet
- It has also seen that those who have a lot of body fat have low level of testosterone in order to increase testosterone levels first try to lose extra fat and make yourself active and healthy
- These are some ways by which you can boost up your testosterone levels naturally.
If you are taking some unnatural products to increase your testosterone level make sure you consult your health care advisor first as such products may help you to increase your testosterone level but may also cause some adverse effects on the body because of some harmful chemicals present in it.