In the age of TikTok and streamers, it’s hard to believe that blogging can be an effective marketing strategy. But the numbers speak for themselves: according to a study, companies with an active blog generate 67% more leads. And that means that blogging is still a useful tool for increasing brand awareness and attracting new users. And it applies to all areas of business – from reviews on places like TonyBet CA casino and other industry giants to technology sales, blogging helps and promotes everyone equally well.
This article tells how to create a blog that will help your business, and lists the main benefits of blogging for entrepreneurs.
Benefits of Blogging for Business
1. Increased Traffic
Another marketing study shows that sites with a blog attract 55% more visitors. The more people who visit your site, the more likely someone will buy your product in an online store or book a service, especially if they are a construction cost estimator buying necessary products from your site. But creating a blog isn’t enough to produce tangible results – you also need to develop a strong content strategy. Here’s where to start:
- Create content that is relevant to your audience. People read and recommend to others what’s important and close to them. Analyze what your blog visitors are interested in and publish articles on those topics.
- Publish articles often and regularly. It’s proven that companies with regular postings attract more visitors. In addition, blogs with regularly updated articles are better indexed in search engines – which means that your blog is more likely to get into the top 10 of Google relevant queries.
- Create a content plan: determine how many articles per week you’re willing to produce, and choose specific days to publish. For example, publish two articles a week, on Monday and Thursday.
2. Generating Leads
Every visitor to your blog can turn into a potential customer if you build a sales funnel intelligently.
When creating an article, analyze how it can keep the reader on the site for a longer period of time and induce a purchase. For example, offer a discount on a service, attach a free checklist to the article, or invite the reader to a themed webinar.
3. Creating a Loyal Customer Community
Creating a blog is a great way to strengthen the connection between the company and the customer. Regular, quality, relevant content increases brand credibility – and therefore increases the likelihood of a purchase.
The next step is to turn casual customers into loyal ones. To do this, send targeted emails to blog readers with special offers, and ask for feedback on the site to better understand customer needs.
4. Increase Credibility in the Industry
Entrepreneurs face interesting challenges every day and have to find non-trivial solutions to problems. These challenges not only make you a seasoned professional, but also a valuable mentor to your audience.
When blogging, follow the rule “what’s obvious to me is not always obvious to everyone else. Share tips about your business, post statistics, your own market research and helpful infographics, and comment on industry news. This will establish you as an expert and increase brand credibility.
5. Increase Brand Awareness
Another good reason to create a blog is that it can be used to natively promote your products and services and increase brand awareness.
6. Creating a Base for Email Marketing
In our article about email marketing we mentioned that you can’t send newsletters without customers’ consent – you can get in trouble up to lawsuits.
A blog is an opportunity to legally gather a base of subscribers for targeted marketing campaigns. Here’s how you can do it:
- Add a subscription form. It can be embedded on the site as a pop-up on the home page, a separate landing page, or an embedded widget in the main menu. Addresses left by users are automatically added to your base for email newsletters. Make sure you accompany the subscription form with a strong headline. For example, “Skincare Tips from the Professionals” or “New Asana from Yoga Blog Every Week.”
- Fix the subscription form at the top of the page. That way it stays in the user’s field of vision even when scrolling down, and when the visitor is ready to leave their address, they can do it in one click.
- Create special offers for subscribers.
7. New Opportunities for Development
A blog is a platform for networking and collaboration. For example, you can call a well-known expert or opinion leader a guest blogger. Thus you will not only fill the site with unique author’s content but also attract a new audience from among the fans of your guest.
Visit Here: f95zone